Most convenient on-Airport parking close to your gate
- Convenient parking directly next to all five DFW terminals
- Closest to gate
- Parking guidance system in garages A, D and E
- Prepaid Parking Available (*Not Valid for DFW Airport Valet)
- ADA spaces available on Levels 1 and 3 for direct terminal access
- For more ADA parking information, please visit the Accessibility page
Why Prepay Park
- Save up to 50% off when you prepay
- Promotional offers that provide deeper discounts
- Take advantage of the convenience of booking in advance
|0 - 8 mins||$6.00|
|8 - 30 mins||$2.00|
|30 mins - 2 hrs||$3.00|
|2 - 4 hrs||$9.00|
|4 - 6 hrs||$10.00|
|6 - 24 hrs||$27.00|
Details for When You Park
- Tolltag available for easy, automated entry and exit. Visit our TollTagpage for more information.
- Terminal's A,D and E include the state-of-the-art Digital Parking Guidance systems to help you find available spots effeciently.
- Use Terminal Link to provide transportation between terminals (outside security).
- EV Charging Stations are available for Valet customers in every terminal as well as in select locations in Terminals A and E.
- Cash, major credit cards and NTTA TollTags with credit card on file are accepted.
- Parking at DFW Airport is limited to 90 days. All vehicles parked longer than 90 days will be towed off-airport.
- For questions regarding your DFW Airport parking experience, please contact Parking Guest Relations at +1-972-973-4840 or email email@example.com, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- For questions regarding your prepaid parking purchase, please visit our FAQs.
Entering and Exiting
- Customers should not pull up closely behind a vehicle. While waiting in a lane, please allow adequate space between vehicles. Pulling up too closely behind a vehicle can result in delay.
- Existing TollTag customers can use TollTag at DFW Airport provided their account is current and secured with a credit card. If you have a cash account, you must convert it to a credit card account in order to use at DFW.
- New customers must apply for a TollTag account and will be required to provide a credit card number to which an initial balance will be charged to secure the account.
- TollTag must be turned on for DFW Parking and pass-through activity.
- Customers who do not wish to utilize their Tolltag at DFW should enter through the "Ticket Only" lane located on the right side of entry plazas. You will be required to obtain a ticket for entry.
- Customers without a Tolltag can obtain a ticket from any "Ticket Only" lane.
- Utilizing a lane designated as Credit when paying with a credit card generally facilitates exit due to the number of available lanes of this type and relatively shorter vehicle queue. Credit lanes are located on the right side of exit plazas.
- Lanes with yellow wide lane signs can accommodate oversized vehicles such as 18-wheelers, buses, RVs, etc. All access and payment types are available in Wide Lanes with the exception of lanes designated as TollTag Only. Two Wide Lanes are located at each plaza.
- Credit Card receipts in the automated lanes will only be issued per the request of the customer. Therefore, customers can now choose to request their receipt or simply proceed to exit the airport. This new feature will expedite the transaction processing time for customers who opt out of receiving a receipt.
- For information on employee parking, please visit Employee Parking.
- TollTag is available at Remote South (Remote North is CLOSED), Express and Terminal Parking.
- Learn about how you can pay or contest your parking citation online.
- Learn on how parking fees are waived for select specialty military plates.
Save up to 50% on parking rates
Save big and book now with DFW's prepaid parking.