Free and available for use
DFW's new cell phone lots were opened to help alleviate road congestion and also accommodate those waiting to pick up their loved ones.
Cell Phone Lot Benefits
- Two cell phone lots are available for customers to use at their convenience and wait for their traveler's arrival.
- The North Cell Phone lot is located at the North end of the Airport, directly located before the North toll plaza and has 53 spaces available.
- The South Cell Phone lot is located at the South end of the Airport, adjacent to the intersection of Rental Car Drive and Southgate Avenue and has approximately 60 parking spaces available.
Complimentary parking for up to two hours.
- Convenient waiting
- No additional cost to wait
- Quick pickup for customers upon arrival
- Parking is limited to two hours in both lots.
- Vehicles waiting in the cell phone lot must be attended by a driver at all times and are not allowed to be left unattended or parked overnight.
Cell Phone Lots Map
DFW International Airport is easily accessible from major interstates and highways. If you are picking up or dropping off someone at DFW, please review our Directions page.