on-Airport parking for our value voyagers
Remote South lot is now open. Remote North lot remains closed.
- The best value with shuttle-to-gate service located just before the North and South entry/exits of the Airport
- Non-stop bus service to your terminal
- New! Contactless payment options (no cash payment accepted)
- Prepay Available (*Not Valid for DFW Airport Valet)
Why Prepay Park
- Save up to 50% rates when you prepay
- Promotional offers that provide deeper discounts
- Take advantage of the convenience of booking in advance
Details For When You Park
- TollTag available for easy, automated entry and exit. Visit our TollTag page for more information.
- Easy-to-locate Remote drop-off and pick-up areas at the lower level of each terminal.
- Guest must call +1-972-574-7500 between the hours of 12 a.m. and 5 a.m.
- For Remote South directions, click here.
- For Remote North directions (currently closed), click here.
- New! Only major credit cards and NTTA TollTags with creadit card on file are accepted.
- Parking at DFW Airport is limited to 90 days. All vehicles parked longer than 90 days will be towed off-airport.
- For questions regarding your DFW Airport parking experience, please contact Parking Guest Relations at +1-972-973-4840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- For questions regarding your prepaid parking purchase, please visit our FAQs or email email@example.com
Entering and Exiting
- Customers should not pull up closely behind a vehicle. While waiting in a lane, please allow adequate space between vehicles. Pulling up too closely behind a vehicle can result in delay.
- Existing TollTag customers can use TollTag at DFW Airport provided their account is current and secured with a credit card. If you have a cash account, you must convert it to a credit card account in order to use at DFW.
- New customers must apply for a TollTag account and will be required to provide a credit card number to which an initial balance will be charged to secure the account.
- TollTag must be turned on for DFW Parking and pass-through activity.
- Customers who do not wish to utilize their Tolltag at DFW should enter through the "Ticket Only" lane located on the right side of entry plazas. You will be required to obtain a ticket for entry.
- Customers without a Tolltag can obtain a ticket from any "Ticket Only" lane.
- Utilizing a lane designated as Credit when paying with a credit card generally facilitates exit due to the number of available lanes of this type and relatively shorter vehicle queue. Credit lanes are located on the right side of exit plazas.
- Lanes with yellow wide lane signs can accommodate oversized vehicles such as 18-wheelers, buses, RVs, etc. All access and payment types are available in Wide Lanes with the exception of lanes designated as TollTag Only. Two Wide Lanes are located at each plaza.
- Credit Card receipts in the automated lanes will only be issued per the request of the customer. Therefore, customers can now choose to request their receipt or simply proceed to exit the airport. This new feature will expedite the transaction processing time for customers who opt out of receiving a receipt.
Save up to 50% on parking rates
Save big and book now with DFW's prepaid parking.