Get Connected, Surf The Web
Follow these easy steps to connect with DFW Airport's complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi signal on your mobile device(s).
- When connected at DFW on Wi-Fi, please select the "DFW Airport Complimentary WiFi" network.
- Login and accept the terms and conditions.
- In exchange for our complimentary Wi-Fi, you may be asked to provide your email address to sign up for the DFW Airwire e-newsletter. You'll learn more about the latest news, promotions and updates happening at DFW.
- After you submit your email address and information, you are immediately connected, right at your fingertips.
Our complimentary Wi-Fi is made available through the use of our partnership with AT&T and their advertising partners. For AT&T customers, they are connected automatically to enjoy the complimentary Wi-Fi. Non-AT&T users may experience watching advertisement video opportunities throughout their Wi-Fi experience.
Charge On The Go
There are charging stations (with USB ports) located in the terminals in many of the gate waiting areas. Charge your laptops and other electronic devices for free at seated power stations located throughout the airport. For travelers who may be traveling without a laptop, their are some stations that offer a computer with internet access.
Download DFW's Mobile App
Download DFW's mobile app and receive the latest notifications and alerts for your travels at DFW. You can prepay for parking and browse shop, dining and amenities while using the interactive map. Don't forget to take advantage of DFW's marketplace where you can order food on the go and pick up on your way to your gate.
Video Chat With A DFW Background
With many working from home still and staying social distanced, video chatting with loved ones is a new normal.
DFW is helping you do it in style. Download one of our custom backgrounds for your next virtual meeting. You can upload any of these DFW images to your video conference/chat platform.