- Congratulations to Milton De La Paz for being appointed as Chair of the 2022 ACI Air Cargo Committee.
- Congratulations to Bill Nesbitt for being appointed to the Air Forwarders Association’s – Airport Congestion Committee.
- Evergreen, you’re next. Demolition of the four A,B,C,D logistics buildings is almost complete, and the demolition now turns to the old Evergreen building.
- Dnata DFW is developing the first airside CES at a U.S. airport dedicated for international e-commerce processing and examination of targeted items.
New air service announcements:
- Silk Way West Airlines will commence new cargo service ICN-ANC-DFW-GYD starting January 2022 operating 1X weekly
- Finnair will commence new passenger service HEL-DFW starting in MAR 2022 operating 4X weekly
- Iberia will launch new passenger service MAD-DFW from late MAR 2022 operating 4X weekly frequencies
- AA will start new passenger service DFW-TLV in MAY 2022