As part of our commitment to serve as a catalyst for the growth of small, minority and women-owned businesses, DFW is excited to once again offer the Capacity Building Program series designed to provide business skills training and guidance on doing business with DFW. The Capacity Building Program Series is a six month educational program which offers a variety of customized training for those interested in doing business with DFW and those who are already doing business with DFW.
Click on Class Topic To View Recorded Webinar
Uncover your opportunities by participating in one or all of our upcoming training classes.
2022 CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAM SERIES: Click on the link down below to view recorded webinar.
- March 9: Doing Business with DFW - Recorded Webinar
- March 23: Doing Business with Airport Concessions - Recorded Webinar
- April 6: Bonfire Electronic Solicitation Portal - Recorded Webinar
- April 20: Procurement Methods (RFB,RFP,RFQ, Design-Build)- Recorded Webinar
- April 27: Rental Car Supplier Diversity Day - Recorded Webinar
- May 11: M/WBE Program Compliance Requirements & Certification - Recorded Webinar
- May 25: Airport Contract Administration - Recorded Webinar
- June 8: Audits & Site - Recorded Webinar
- June 22: Recovering Your Business from the Great Resignation-Recorded Webinar
- July 13: DFW Airport 2021-20214 Strategic Plan-Recorded Webinar
- July 27: Types of Small Business Insurance Coverage - Recorded Webinar
- August 10: DFW Procurement Plan - Recorded Webinar
- August 24: Upcoming Business Opportunities in Construction -Recorded Webinar
Sign Up: Capacity Program Series Updates
Please complete the information below, and we will include you on our email list for Capacity Program Building Series updates.