Connect with free Wi-Fi, provided by AT&T
|We understand that when traveling, it's important to stay connected. That's why we've provided free Wi-Fi in all terminals, parking garages and gate accessible areas for all DFW customers. Our free Wi-Fi service is provided by AT&T and is available at no charge. |
|Follow these steps to connect with DFW Airport's free Wi-Fi.|
- Simply turn on your Wi-Fi signal on your mobile device(s).
- When connected at DFW on Wi-Fi, there are two networks to choose from.
- Select the "attwifi" hotspot for a connection speed of 2.4 GHz (for older smart devices).
- Select the "att-24" hotspot for a connection speed of 5.8 GHz (for newer smart devices).
- Login and accept the terms and conditions.
- In exchange for our free Wi-Fi, you will be asked to provide your email address to sign up for the DFW Airwire e-newsletter. You'll learn more about the latest news, promotions and updates from DFW.
- After you submit your email address and information, you are immediately connected with the web, right at your fingertips.