The Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) rail service provides a convenient gateway for travelers to get to famous landmarks in the city of Dallas as well as another way to arrive to DFW International Airport.
DART To DFW Airport: For passengers arriving to DFW Airport, exit off at DFW Airport Station and follow signs to Terminal A. Take the elevator to the upper level and proceed to Terminal A departures. Take Terminal Link to Terminal’s B, C, D, and E.
DFW Airport to DART: For passengers arriving to DFW Airport Station from the terminals, take the elevator to the lower level at Terminal A, entry A10. There is a walkway with signs indicating directions to DFW Airport Station.
- For passengers inside security, take Skylink towards Terminal A and stop at A1-A21. Exit pass security and take the elevator or stairs to the lower level at entry A10. Follow DART signs.
- For passengers outside security, take Terminal Link, take shuttle to Terminal A, entry stop A10 and take the elevator or stairs to the lower level at entry A10. Follow DART signs.
Hours of Operation: The DART Rail System is in operation from 4 am to 1 am, 7 days a week. The first train arriving at DFW Airport Station arrives prior to 4 am to accommodate airport employees with early work shifts and some passengers with early flights.
DART Fares: A two hour pass costs only $2.50 and a day pass costs $5.00. Passes can be purchased at DFW Airport Station on kiosks. Mobile friendly passes can also be purchased on the GoPass app, available for iPhone and Android smart phones only.
Facts at a Glance:
- Total Length: 14 miles
- Direct Connection to Terminal A at DFW International Airport
- Immediate access to known landmarks such as the Mustangs of Las Colinas, Irving Convention Center, Dallas Museum of Art, Perot Museum, Klyde Warren Park, the famous West End, American Airlines Center, Downtown Plano and many more.
- Adding over 54,000 new jobs to the North Texas region
- Bags Ride Free and Ticketless service via GoPass℠ app
- Lesser pollution and fewer auto emissions
- Reduced stress and more multi-tasking (e-mail, make calls, surf the web, etc.)