Available for Parking and Pass-Through Entrances
|The TollTag is an easy and convenient way to pay for Terminal, Express, and Remote Parking at DFW. Signing up for the service is easy! |
How to Start Using Your TollTag at DFW
- Existing TollTag customers can begin using TollTag at DFW Airport provided their account is current and secured with a credit card. If you currently have a cash account, you must convert it to a credit card account in order to use TollTag at DFW.
- New TollTag customers must apply for a TollTag account and will be required to provide a credit card number to which an initial balance will be charged to secure the account.
- TollTag must be turned on for DFW Parking and pass-through activity.
TollTag Signs and Gates
- TollTag signs are located above DFW Airport entry and exit lanes; you must use these designated entry and exit lanes to avoid invalid charges to your account.
- TollTag lanes are equipped with gate arms; therefore, you must come to a complete stop before passing through the lane.
- Parking fees of up to $10 are deducted from the pre-paid account balance. Parking fees greater than $10 are charged directly to the credit/debit card on file.
- DFW Airport does not use ZipCash.
- If your account balance is reduced to below the replenishment threshold, NTTA will automatically charge your credit card to increase your pre-paid balance.
- If you need a receipt for your TollTag payment, contact NTTA customer service at 972 818 NTTA (6882) or visit www.ntta.org
- You will not be charged an extra amount for using TollTag at DFW Airport. This is a customer benefit provided by the Airport.
- A service charge of $20 is assessed on all failed credit cards NTTA provides and customers' accounts are blocked at DFW until the outstanding parking fees are paid in full.
- DFW's Airport plazas will not open for drivers with defective toll tags, and the non-toll tag rates will be assessed.
- DFW Airport does not currently have the ability to resubmit transactions through NTTA and cannot change a transaction after the guest has exited DFW.
- Payment processing and unblocking of NTTA tag is not real-time. DFW may require up to 72 hours to have a tag unblocked.
- To secure your account or apply for new service, contact the NTTA Customer Service Center at 972 818 NTTA (6882).
- For questions regarding DFW Airport charges, amount charged for parking transactions and adjustments to statements, contact the DFW Finance Parking Office at 972 973 4840 and choose Option 1.