Available for Parking and Pass-Through Entrances
|The TollTag is an easy and convenient way to pay for Terminal, Express, and Remote Parking at DFW. Signing up for the service is easy! |
How to Start Using Your TollTag at DFW
- Existing TollTag customers can begin using TollTag at DFW Airport provided their account is current and secured with a credit card. If you currently have a cash account, you must convert it to a credit card account in order to use TollTag at DFW.
- New TollTag customers must apply for a TollTag account and will be required to provide a credit card number to which an initial balance will be charged to secure the account.
- TollTag must be turned on for DFW Parking and pass-through activity.
Entering and Exiting the Airport
|We advise all customers to not pull up closely behind the vehicle in front of you. While waiting in a lane, please allow for adequate space between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you.|
TollTag Signs and Gates
- TollTag signs are located above DFW Airport entry and exit lanes; you must use these designated entry and exit lanes to avoid invalid charges to your account.
- TollTag lanes are equipped with gate arms; therefore, you must come to a complete stop before passing through the lane.
- Parking fees of up to $10 are deducted from the pre-paid account balance. Parking fees greater than $10 are charged directly to the credit/debit card on file.
- DFW Airport does not use ZipCash.
- If your account balance is reduced to below the replenishment threshold, NTTA will automatically charge your credit card to increase your pre-paid balance.
- If you need a receipt for your TollTag payment, contact NTTA customer service at 972 818 NTTA (6882) or visit www.ntta.org
- You will not be charged an extra amount for using TollTag at DFW Airport. This is a customer benefit provided by the Airport.
- A service charge of $20 is assessed on all failed credit cards NTTA provides and customers' accounts are blocked at DFW until the outstanding parking fees are paid in full.
- DFW's Airport plazas will not open for drivers with defective toll tags, and the non-toll tag rates will be assessed.
- DFW Airport does not currently have the ability to resubmit transactions through NTTA and cannot change a transaction after the guest has exited DFW.
- Payment processing and unblocking of NTTA tag is not real-time. DFW may require up to 72 hours to have a tag unblocked.
Ticket Only, Credit, and Wide Only Lanes
- Customers who do not wish to utilize their Tolltag at DFW Airport should only enter through a Ticket Only lane located on the right side of entry plazas. The customer will be required to obtain a ticket for entry.
- Customers without a Tolltag can obtain a ticket from any lane designated as Ticket.
- Utilizing a lane designated as Credit when paying with a credit card generally facilitates exit due to the number of available lanes of this type and relatively shorter vehicle queue. Credit lanes are located on the right side of exit plazas.
- Lanes with yellow wide lane signs are designed to accommodate oversized vehicles such as 18-wheelers, buses, RVs, etc. All access and payment types are available in Wide Lanes with the exception of lanes designated as TollTag Only. Two Wide Lanes are located near the center of each entry and exit plaza.
- To secure your account or apply for new service, contact the NTTA Customer Service Center at 972 818 NTTA (6882).
- For questions regarding DFW Airport charges, amount charged for parking transactions and adjustments to statements, contact the DFW Finance Parking Office at 972 973 4840 and choose Option 1.