Dallas Fort Worth International Airport has become the first airport in the U.S. to offer its app for Apple Watch. In this latest update, you’ll be able to view your DFW flight information status and flight notifications on your Apple Watch.
To get the new app for Apple Watch, simply go to the Apple Store and download the DFW Airport Official App onto your iPhone. If you already have DFW’s app downloaded, you will only need to do an update. Once downloaded and updated, the DFW Airport Official app will sync to your Apple Watch and the app icon will appear on the home screen.
DFW Airport’s app is available for iPhone and Android smartphone devices. We’ve listened to your feedback and have implemented the below features and enhancements:
- Now available in 7 languages (English, Korean, Portuguese, Japanese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese).
- News and weather alerts available on your home screen.
- Enhanced Flight Search with auto completion.
- Helpful wayfinding information. For example, receive updated information on what to do at DFW when your flight is delayed, or stay informed on where to find the nearest Skylink station if your terminal changes.
- Save your parking spot in two new ways: Take a photo or save the location with GPS.
- Sign up for DFW's Airwire newsletter and access DFW’s official social media profiles.
- Control your app settings from the drawer menu.