Whether you drink your coffee plain or with cream and sugar, there’s a cup for everyone at DFW. National Coffee Month is celebrated in August, so we’ve rounded up some of our favorite places to grab that cup-of-joe while you are on-the-go. If you’re not a coffee drinker, pick up a mug for a friend or a bag of freshly ground coffee (at select places) for yourself!
Head over to these favorite spots to refuel on the fly.
- Dunkin Donuts: A13, B6, B43, E8, E5 Bag Claim
- La Crème: A34
- Lavazza Coffee: D34
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea: E18
- Starbucks Coffee: A20, B15, B28, C8, C21, C27, D12, D25, D28, D30 Ticket Hall, E27, E34
- La Madeleine: A25
- Au Bon Pain: A34, C22, C31, Lower Level Intl Arrivals
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: A9, A11, D18
- Artisan Market: D27
Fun facts* to read while you enjoy on your warm cup of coffee:
Source: Coffee.org, Good House Keeping
- The world consumes nearly 2.25 billion cups of coffee each day.
- New Yorkers drink nearly 7 times more coffee than other cities in the U.S.
- Brazil has been the largest producer of coffee for the past 150 years.
- The largest cup of coffee ever was brewed in July 2014 in South Korea.
- The world’s first coffee house opened in 1475 in Constantinople (modern-day Istanbul).
- International Coffee Day is celebrated on Friday, September 29. That means fuel up!