Parking Citation Information
|If you recently, received a parking citation at DFW Airport, the following information will help you. Read the FAQs to help answer some of your questions about your parking citation. |
Pay Citation Online or By Phone
Contest Your Parking Citation Online
Office Location and Directions
|View a map to the DFW Airport Ground Transportation and Parking Citation Administration Office.|
Parking Citation FAQ's
The following FAQs will help to answer some of your questions about your parking citation. Click on a question below for the answer.
- I don't have the ticket number for the parking citation I received. What can I do?
For the security of your personal information, this site will only perform searches on the ticket number. If you don't have your ticket number, you can call our customer service representatives at 866 449 7566, Monday through Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- My ticket does not exist in the system!
If your ticket was just issued, it is possible it has not been entered into the database yet. Please check back in a day or two, and if you still can't find it call the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport customer service representatives at 866 449 7566, Monday through Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. or email us at email@example.com
- I think I may have more than one ticket. Can I pay all of them over the Internet?
If more than one ticket exists on your vehicle (same license plate, same registered owner) they will be displayed as a courtesy. You have the option to pay any or all of the tickets by clicking the box next to each ticket you want to pay.
- Can I get a receipt for the ticket(s) I pay over the Internet?
Yes, you can print a receipt from your personal printer for payments made over the Internet. Once you have selected the ticket(s) to be paid, and entered the credit card information, click on the "Submit" button. Your credit card number will be validated and the amount of the charge will be submitted. If the card is valid and sufficient credit is available to make the payment, your credit card company will issue an approval back to our Web site. The payment will be applied against the ticket(s) immediately, and you will see the charge on your next statement. You should print the online receipt for your records, and if requested, you can also be e-mailed a receipt if you provide an e-mail address.
- I do not feel comfortable in giving my credit card information over the Internet. Is this site secure?
Our Web site uses 128-bit encryption, which is the highest level of encryption available. This is the same security used on all Web-payment applications. For your security and assurance, this site does not store any information about your credit card. Once an approval or rejection is received, the information is purged from our system.
- Will there be time periods when the payment system is unavailable?
Each night the system will be unavailable for accepting payments from 1:45 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Central Time while nightly processing is occurring.
- I do not want to pay my ticket. Instead, I want to contest this citation. Can this be done over the Internet?
To contest your citation, please do so either:
- Online at https://dfw.rmcpay.com/
- In person at the Ground Transportation and Parking Citation Administration Office between the hours of 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. The hearing will be held while you are there and typically takes about 15 to 30 minutes. Only one visit is required.
> Address: 2444 Carbon Rd., DFW Airport, TX 75261
You will have 15 calendar days from the date the citation was issued to pay or contest the violaton(s). Failure to respond within 15 days is considered an admission of liability for the parking violation charge.
- When I enter my citation information, it shows the fine has doubled. Why is this and how can I contest?
Failure to respond to the citation within 15 days after issuance is considered an admission of liability for the parking violation charge and a late penalty equal to the original fine amount is assessed. You no longer are entitled to an administrative hearing, but you do have the right to appeal to the municipal court within 30 calendar days once an order of liability is filed. For additional appeal information, contact DFW Airport at 866 449 7566
- If I am experiencing other technical problems with my transaction, how can I get help?
If you are experiencing other technical problems or have questions beyond the information listed on the Web site, please call 866 449 75667, Monday through Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Central Time or you may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
with a description of your technical problem.
- If my vehicle has been booted, can I still pay online?
No, our citizens cannot pay parking tickets online for a booted vehicle. Instead, they must come into our offices with cash, a cashier's check, or money order in order to resolve their problems.
- I sold my vehicle prior to receiving this ticket, but the new owner has not re-registered the car. Is there a form I can submit to the Airport?