When you advertise or have an attended display or demonstration in the terminals of the world's third-busiest airport, you can reach approximately 165,000 customers daily.
Our DFW Travelers
|You have a captive audience with 90 minutes to view your advertising and demonstrations. Every day, you will market your service or product to more than 66,000 DFW-area residents, and nearly 99,000 national and international passengers who connect through DFW.|
- 60 percent are business travelers
- 51 percent have a total annual household income greater than $100,000
- Roughly 70 percent are between the ages of 25 and 54
- 90-minute average dwell time
A high-speed connection isn’t only for the Internet. DFW’s high-speed Skylink airport train transports passengers between terminals with an average ride time of less than five minutes. Factor in that 60 percent of DFW travelers are connecting passengers, no matter which terminal(s) your advertisement is located, passengers from other terminals are only a few minutes away.
Tech Friendly and Beyond
DFW Is One of the World’s Most Technology-Friendly Airports
- 2nd-hottest Wi-Fi hot spot worldwide for business travelers
- Recognized by the DFW Metroplex Technology Business Council as the 2007 “Technology Adopter” for outstanding adoption and application of innovative technologies
- "Best Concessions Management Team for Large Airports" presented by Airport Revenue News magazine for creating new opportunities and amenities for passengers and concessionaires